Thursday, August 23, 2012

LACE AND CHECKERED


I'm going to be posting a few pictures I took last week while I'm still trying to get things in order before school starts. Yesterday was a crazy day of errands. I went to visit my new chiropractor in Charlottesville, went apartment decorating shopping, and volunteered at the international students welcome dinner. It was great to talk with people from such different backgrounds and see how their schooling experience differed from mine. Also, the food was delicious (and meant I didn't have to cook for myself!). 


Dress: Macy's.......$19.99
Shirt: H&M...........$  3.00
____________________________
                            $22.99

3 comments:

  1. thank you for your lovely comment! these are beautiful pictures! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt, lovely idea!
    Xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete